Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome Cruz Davis McWherter!

Cruz joined us last night! Cruz Davis McWherter was born October 21, 2009 at 12:46 a.m. (CST)! He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. and is 20 3/4 inches long. Clarissa and Myron are doing great! Clarissa is VERY exhausted because the doctor broke her water at 10:0 a.m. and nothing about yesterday was easy for her (maybe except for after she got the epidural!)My mom told me that once Cruz was here my mom and sister were very tired, but Myron was an adrenaline high and wouldn't stop holding Cruz! How sweet!

I am hoping to bring all of my energy to them today,and hopefully help out where needed so my sister can rest. My dad is also going to be in Little Rock this afternoon.

I will start posting pictures as soon as I get some (probably around 3ish).

-Aunt Candace

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Clarissa and Myron!!!! Welcome baby Cruz! Thanks Candace for updating us! Can't wait for pictures!!!! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! God bless baby Cruz! And a great big hug to Clarissa and Myron. Such an exciting time. Thanks for sharing the news with us. You will be wonderful parents.
    Love, Jeanne and Dempsey

    ReplyDelete